sAdhincenE O manasA | Arabhi | Adi
Song: sAdhincenE O manasA
Genre: Carnatic | Indian
Vocals: Vairamangalam Lakshminarayanan (Kalakshetra)
Violin: Pakkala Ramdas | Mrudangam: TR Sundaresan
Shri. (late) Vairamangalam Lakshminarayanan, Shri. Pakkala Ramdas, and Shri. TR. Sundaresan are teachers – from Kalakshetra – of Dhanya Subramanian. This is one of the few recordings of Shri. Lakshminarayanan available online. Thanks to navarasan, this recording has been sourced from YouTube (Original Recording, Courtesy of V. Radhakrishnan).
For YouTube Playlist (compiled by sdvenkat) see marquee area of this blog post. This playlist includes the following:
- bhajana sEya rAdA – dharmavati – rUpakam (I) | mysOre vAsudEvAcharyA | 10:22
- eti yOchanalu – kiraNAvaLi – dEsAdi | tyAgarAja | 06:08
- tAyE tripurasundari – suddha sAvEri – khaNDa chApu | Periyasamy Thooran | 05:43
- jananI ninnuvinA – rItigOwla – misra chApu (I) | subbarAya sAstri | 10:16
- jananI ninnuvinA – rItigOwla – misra chApu (II) | subbarAya sAstri | 9:41
- sAdhincenE O manasA – Arabhi – Adi | Tyagaraja | 08:07
- mOhanakara muthukumara – neetimati – rUpakam | kOtIswara iyer | 10:09
- eti yOchanalu – kiraNAvaLi – dEsAdi | tyAgarAja | 06:08 | REPEAT!
- bhajana sEya rAdA – dharmavati – rUpakam (II) | mysOre vAsudEvAcharyA | 09:13
- krupajU jUdaku – chAyAtarangiNi – Adi | Tyagaraja | 4:02
- tAyE tripurasundari – suddha sAvEri – khaNDa chApu | Periyasamy Thooran | 05:43 | REPEAT!