2014 annual day concert
Sunday · May 18, 2014 @ 2:30pm PT
Shirdi Sai Center Auditorium
1221 California Circle
Milpitas, CA 95035 USA
Students of Dhanyasy School of Music
- Group 01: Anahita, Archana Balaji, Gayathri S, Sai Santosh, Shruthi Sriram, Swaathy R, Vismaya
- Group 02: Amrita, Ankita, Arhath, Jessica, Mahati, Naren, Pallavi, Shaaketh
- Group 03: Aditya Anand, Athvika, Hiranmayi, Ila, Krishna, Pooja, Rahul
- Group 04: Adithya Senthilvel, Gayathri S, Nandana, Pavitra, Sahana, Sankhya, Vasisht, Vismaya
- Group 05: Aditya Sriram, Sandeep R, Varun, Vismaya
- Group 06: Harshini, Jayesh, Niharika, Nidhi, Niketana, Rahul, Sudeep, Sujay, Vismaya
- Group 07: Amrita, Ankita, Mahati, Shaaketh
- Group 08: Keerthana, Nivetha, Pavithra, Rahul, Rithika, Sireesha, Sura
- Group 09: Abigail, Akshaya, Anahita, Meghna, Sanjana, Srujana, Vibha, Vikram, Vismaya
- Group 10: Archanaa Ramakrishnan, Deeksha, Gayathri V, Praveen, Srujana, Trisha
- Group 11: Akshur A, Anushka, Anushri, Atmika, Kavna, Nandanaa, Nitya, Sattvika
- Group 12: Anishka, Kavya, Neha, Sneha, Srijani, Vismaya
- Group 13: Akshara, Devika, Kriya, Nayana, Pallavi, Sandeep Bajamahal, Sathvega, Varrshni
- Group 14: Adithya Senthilvel, Deeksha, Keerthana, Nidhi, Sanjana, Vismaya
- Group 15: Akshur R, Arvind, Darsita, Megha, Sakshi, Shaashwath, Srividhya
- Group 16: Akshaya, Mahi, Shreya, Vikram, Vismaya
- Group 17: Dhanya, Janvi, Medha, Priyanka, Smriti, Vyas
- Group 18: Anahita, Archana Balaji, Shruthi Sriram, Vismaya
- Group 19: Janvi, Kavya, Pallavi, Pavithra, Rahul, Swathi B
- Group 20: Anahita, Archana Balaji, Gayathri S, Sai Santhosh, Shruthi Sriram, Swaathy R, Vismaya
Violin: Sathyanathan Jayatheerthan
Sathyanathan Jayatheerthan is a disciple of Thiruvarpu Sri N S Jayaprakash. After being an active student of music for 18 years, he started playing stage concerts as an accompanying artist. Besides violin, Sathya has been specializing in Dasa Sahitya (vocals) the last few years.
Mridangam: Akshay Venkatesan
Akshay Venkatesan is a disciple of Sri Ramesh Srinivasan (Sarvalaghu Percussion Arts Center, San Jose, CA). He had his mridangam arangetram in 2013 at Tattvaloka, Chennai accompanying Sri. Chitravina N. Ravikiran on Chitravina, Dr. Karthick on Ghatam and Kum. Akkarai Subhalakshmi on Violin. Akshay has been a regular at the Cleveland Tyagaraja Aradhana and other musical events and in accompanying artists in the bay area the last four years. Akshay is in 7th grade at Chaboya middle school and plays tennis, basketball, as well as saxophone in his school band.
Mridangam: Gautham Viswanathan
Gautham Viswanathan is a disciple of Sri Ramesh Srinivasan. He has participated in Tala Vadya program conducted by Sarvalaghu Percussion Arts Center and in the 2014 Cleveland Carnatic symphony program. Gautham lives in Chennai, where he is a 7th Grade student at KFI. He enjoys science, video games, chess and basketball.
Keyboard: Arun Anand Natarajan
Arun Anand Natarajan, a self-taught musician, is a resident of SF bay area. He started playing the keyboard from a very young age and has been driven by an interest to explore carnatic music with the western instrument. He has accompanied many young artists on stage, in carnatic music events.
Jalra: Vani Ramadoss
Vani Ramadoss is a carnatic music enthusiast and a parent volunteer from the dhanyasy.org SF bay area students community.
How to get there:
for directions to Shirdi Sai Center.